Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Little Bit Sickie

I was feeling week a yesterday but wasn't too sure why. It may have been something to do with the weather. It's getting awfully hot in Charlottetown to the point where i just sit at home and stew in my own juices. Last night however, was a different story. I woke up in the middle of the night and i was freezing. Well, i thought it was mainly just the fan hitting me and getting too cold so i put the blanket over me. I was feeling cold still so i was like what the hell? and i put the blanket over my head and assumed the fetal position to get as much body heat from myself as i could. Still no go... i new that bad times were ahead. I was getting a fever. I was under a blanket in 20 degree weather and freezing and to top it all off, my head felt like a midget was stabbing me in the temple... not good at all.

The good news is, after a cold compress over my forehead and a trusty advil, my fever went down and i was able to sleep. The bad news is, when i woke up i was sweating like hell cuz i still had the blanket over me. My head still hurts like an idiot from time to time but it's way better than the chills i had in the middle of the night. Anyway, sleep is needed since i didn't get much due to my mini fever. Off to bed!

4 comments:

Lettie Lo said...

i hope u get better :)

Alvin Aquino said...

thanks lettie!
i feel a lot better now...

ALYSIA AVEY said...

glad ur not sick anymore alvin!!

lauren m said...

update this blog boy!